|NI Announces Vision Specialty for NI Alliance Partner Network
IT News Online
2012-05-29Mumbai -- IT News Online -- National Instruments (NI) has announced the Vision Specialty program for NI Alliance Partner Network members who specialize in imaging and vision systems. The Vision Specialty includes NI Alliance Partners with experience in a range of industries, including consumer goods, food and beverage, pharmaceutics, robotics, electronics, automotive, semiconductor and medical imaging.
"For almost 15 years, NI has provided software and hardware tools for vision applications to help engineers and scientists meet a diverse set of challenges," said Tony Vento, vice president of systems assurance and partners at National Instruments. "By establishing the new Vision Specialty, we're recognizing the expertise of our top Alliance Partners in the vision space."
"By building on the advanced core technologies of the NI vision platform, Cyth Systems has created solutions using classifiers and neural networks, allowing us to continue innovating in the machine vision world," said Andy Long, CEO of Cyth Systems. "We're excited to be recognized for our capabilities in building specialized automation and inspection solutions within the NI Alliance Partner Network."
Highlights of the Vision Specialty program:
- NI Alliance Partners participating in the Vision Specialty program have proven expertise in imaging and vision systems and are identified as experts for customers who require software development, integration or consulting services.
- Alliance Partners with the Vision Specialty understand system-level solutions for vision applications and can specify and integrate all of the necessary system components, including cameras, illumination, optics, image processing software and image acquisition hardware.
- National Instruments reviews the capabilities of each Alliance Partner participating in the Vision Specialty and uses the AIA System Integration Company Certification to achieve industry validation of machine vision excellence.
The following Alliance Partners are inaugural members of the Vision Specialty program:
- Alliance Vision: Montelimar, France
- Cyth Systems: San Diego, Calif.
- Graftek Imaging Inc.: Austin, Texas
- Qualimatest: Plan-les-Ouates, Switzerland