Los Angeles, CA, June 21, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Recipients of the 2012 National Long Term Care Insurance Sales Achievement Awards were announced today by the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance (AALTCI). The eleventh annual awards presented by the industry trade group recognize producers based on sales across multiple categories.
"There may be no financial protection product that is harder to market and sell today than long-term care insurance," explains Jesse Slome, AALTCI's organization's executive director. "Yet, professionals across the country passionately educate hundreds of thousands of individuals regardless of whether they ultimately purchase coverage. We are so very proud to recognize the best of the best for their dedication as well as their success." Top honorees came from 10 different states and represented both large and small markets.
The industry awards recognize top long-term care insurance producers for sales in categories including individual placed premium, multilife long-term care insurance premium as well as LTC hybrid products. The complete listing of award recipients is published in the Association's 2012 Long-Term Care Insurance Sourcebook.
Several years ago, a new category was added to recognize producers who first began selling LTC insurance during the prior year. “New producers represent the future growth of the long term care insurance industry,” Slome says. “These rookies are entrepreneurs building their own businesses literally from scratch.”
2012 Top-10 Long-Term Care Insurance Producers (based on placed individual premium):
1. Susie Caspar, Caspar Long Term Care Planning, Dover, MA
2. Mary Ann DeKing, ACSIA Long-Term Care Inc., Darien, IL
3. Jay Rosen, Rosen Insurance Agency, Wellington, FL
4. Wayne Reynolds, ACSIA Long-Term Care Inc., Concord, OH
5. Richard Brief, Long Term Care Resources, Warren, NJ
6. Paul Isenberg, Long Term Care Insurance Advisors, Warwick, RI
7. Gene Cutler, LTC Financial Partners, Manhasset, NY
8. Geoff George, Northeast LTC, Westborough, MA
9. Marlys Fiterman, Newman LTC, Richfield, MN
10. Craig Swift, LTC Financial Partners, New York, NY
The 2012 Long-Term Care Insurance Rookie of the Year (individual placed premium)
Kim McDanal, Genworth Financial, Birmingham, AL
Established in 1998, the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance is the national association serving insurance and financial professionals who provide long-term care financing solutions.
American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Nation's Top Long Term Care Insurance Producers Announced
Press Release Distributed by PR.com